Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

And it's back...

Guess I never updated from my previous doctors appointment in December, but my knee has a lump on the back of it currently, I can't fully extend it or bend it back and it hurts like heck.  So my doctor told me to make a n appointment 6 weeks later and if it is still there and hurts to get a MRI.

So yesterday I went to the doctors, got a MRI and talked to the doctor.  The MRI was brutal, since my knee couldn't go fully straight, they had to "Jerry Rig" something up, and when they put padding all around it and positioned it the way it should be, the weight on my knee just hurt really bad, that was like 45 minutes of torture.  Then after that I went to talk to the doctor, he looked at the MRI and saw the lump.  It has come back really quick and he really doesn't know why.  So I need surgery again, and hopefully soon, on just the back of my leg.  The new lump is 1".  He is gonna go in a remove that, remove the other part of the disease that he missed previously, and take out the thing behind my knee that he says might be somehow reproducing it.  He said that he has to do some studying on it himself because he hasn't seen anything happening like this before and it wasn't showing up on the X-rays.

So I will update everyone on a date when I get that figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment