Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

14 Weeks Later

So this week marks 14 weeks since I have my right knee operated on.  Everything has been getting better day by day. It is hurting less each day.  I started to heat my knee before I work out all the time and it seems to be helping it, it hurts less during the day, and if it is hurting and I heat it before I work out, it feels a lot better during and after working out.  I am still icing it each night after working out.

Mountain bike season is coming up so I am getting pretty excited for that!!

Monday was my Ellie Belle's (my dog) 1st Birthday!!  Also, on Thursday, March 28th, is the day that it will be 100 days until me and Kayla get married!!

Not too much else to really talk about with my knee.  Pictures below of my knee, my dog, and the balloons which are almost done, surprised the one lasted this long.






No comments:

Post a Comment