Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

12 weeks later

So this past Friday, I drove to Pittsburgh to see the doctor. He said everything looks good, he would just like me to get more bend in it by my next appointment, which is on June 21st, 6 months after surgery. I will be having more X-rays done then as well.

I asked him if there is a known cause for this disease and he said none that he knows of. I asked if my knee giving out prior to surgery, and before my knee swelled up, would have been a thing that could have been this disease and he said that it most likely was it. My knee has been giving out since high school, so he said if they would have gave me X-rays and MRIs then on my knee that they would have most likely found something.

So I'm still working out, doing the Nike+ Fitness stuff and still doing my knee exercises, and icing my knee front and back. It's getting nice out so it is getting closer to mountain bike season!! My knee bugs me every once in a while, or sometimes all day. It seems to bug me as the weather changes, mostly when it's warmer out and it gets cold from when it's been warm or when it is going to or is raining/snowing.

Me and my fiancé have been looking for houses online, this past weekend we went an looked into some houses. We found one that was hard to beat that day, and overall that is within our price range. So we made an offer, they countered, and we accepted it. So we should be closing on the house by mid May. We are both excited!! Then we are getting married on July 6th, going on our honeymoon, then Kayla will officially move out here and we can start our life together with our puppy, Ellie.

Well that's about it, the balloons are still the same as before, 1 afloat the other not, and here is some pictures of my knee from today. I also added a picture of my dog being funny and playing with her squeaker squirrel and showing her belly!











No comments:

Post a Comment