Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Monday, February 11, 2013

8 Weeks later

So 8 weeks ago today I was under the knife.

This blog post will be short and sweet.

My knee is continuing to gain strength.  Through the Nike+ Fitness stuff, I am noticing that I can hop around more and longer on my right leg.  So everything is going good with it.  It has been normally sore, and every once in a while is hurting, but I can normally just take some sort of pain reliever and the pain goes away.

Here is my Nike+ account if anyone wants to add me: http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/BMY777/

The balloons I have been posting are still the same, the smilie face one is still afloat the other one is not.

Below is some pictures of my knee from today.  The front is still looking about the same, as well as the back.  Last night a scab came off of my back incision, and it was pretty big.  As you can see in the picture, there is a hole right now at the top of the incision where the scab was at.  I felt it pulling for a while now when wearing pants, today it was better from that so I guess that is good.

Anyway hope everyone has a good week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment