Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

10 Weeks Later

So I missed the update for the 9 weeks later, but nothing has really changed that much from 8 weeks until now.  I have my 12 week after surgery appointment in Pittsburgh, PA on Friday March 8th, next week.

For the most part, the soreness is less and less each day, I am getting more movement in it each day, I am still doing the Nike+ Fitness Kinect Game, (which works my butt pretty well!!), and the physical therapy exercies.  My knee is getting stronger, I attempted to run over the weekend, nothing far just like 20 yards and I am still a little slow and need to get my knee better for that.

The two baloons I got are still the same, one has floated down and the other is still a float.

Below is pictures of my knee, still swelled up a bit, I need to remember to ice my knee more often...  Still no feeling on my incisions, both front and back, and on the right side of my knee in the front and parts of the back of my leg.

My fiance made me the equation in the bottom picture. Isn't she amazing? :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment