Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

And it is gone!!

Well today I drove to Pittsburgh for a check up, got X-Rays done, the doctor checked it came in and said well I wish your mom and wife were here to hear good news for once! According to the X-Rays, there is nothing left!!  Praise God that it is gone!!  So I go back in for another check up in 3 months to get it looked at again, assuming it stays away I will be good to go I think!

Now it is on to working out again like normal, I started up doing Shawn T's T25 and it is kicking my butt!!  Then hopefully doing some mountain biking here in the spring!

I also have started up a Kickstarter to try and take my salsa making into a business! So if you wouldn't mind backing I would appreciate it, if you don't want to back, at least give my page a like!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bmy/b-mys-homemade-salsa-100-all-natural-organic-salsa

https://www.facebook.com/BMYsHomemade

No comments:

Post a Comment