Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

It is still gone

Thought that I would give an update since it has been a while.

Went to the doctors in April and it is still clear, no disease.  I go back again in Septemeber, and if it is still clear, I will start making yearly check-ups.  Before I go back again, I have to get another MRI just to make sure it has no grown back.

Still really no stiffness, I have been going to physical therapy again to try and get rid of the tendonitis that I had in my knee, also to get rid of the tightness, which is a knot, in the back of my leg.

I am hoping to try and get some mountain biking in this year at some point.

Since my Kickstarter was successful, I now have a website for the business if you want to check it out!
www.bmyshomemade.com

Until next time,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment