Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Another day, another big poofy knee.

This week so far has been rough on my knee, it seems like it is hurting more and more, and I have been on crutches for most of the week because of the pain.  I am kinda excited and scared for the surgery.  This will be my first surgery, outside of wisdom teeth twice, that I will be having.  Not sure what to think of it, but it needs done and hopefully the doctor gets it all out.

So last night I decided to take some pictures of knee, because in a week and a half it won't look the same, it will have a few scars on it.  As you can see in the photos, it is fairly swelled up, or well that what it looks like anyways.  I will have to take a picture in the morning so that you can see how much worse that it gets throughout the day.






So there we go, and today marks exactly 7 months until I am getting married to my best friend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment