Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Monday, December 10, 2012

One week from today

In one week from today I will be sitting in the hospital getting operate on, I know as it draws loser my nerves are going to rack up. But I have my faith and trust in God that he will give me strength to guide me through it and to keep me calm.

Today I went and did all my pre-surgery testing. Felt like I did more tests today than I did throughout college. First I went to my family doctor and got a physical and they did an EKG. Then I went and got blood work done. Got some subway cause I was hungry from fasting for the blood work, then got a chest X-ray. Surprised all that only took like 2 hours, normally my doctors office is slower than molasses. So that's about it for today.

And I am a big fan of squirrels, this little guy was sitting in my parents back yard, my dad feeds them corn over the winter. This guy is a fat one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment