Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tomorrows my big day

Well, in a few hours, I will be waking up to go to the hospital to have my surgery. The plan is to wake up at 430 and I have to be at the hospital by 600am.

Last week when they called me, we set up times and what not, and they said I can't take anymore pain relievers, so I haven't taken any since Friday morning and my knee is hurting pretty badly all weekend.

So I am kinda nervous but I know I will be okay, hopefully I can sleep throughout the night until my alarm at 430. I will be praying about it all night and all morning until I go in. They said surgery like around 830-900 and it will take about 3 hours to complete. So after I am out, hopefully the next thing I know is waking up in my room with my fiancé and my family around me. Then it's the long 3-4 days of staying there, I am hoping that it is as short as it can get, no infections or anything. I know God is in control, and whatever happens glory to him. In my mind I say don't worry, but I am really nervous and probably won't sleep tonight.

Sorry that I like to jump around a lot when I am writing. My next post will be at point this week after I am good enough to type. I am taking my laptop to the hospital with me so I can hopefully amuse myself with that, reading my Bible, a book by Andrew Schwab called The Tin Soldiers, and my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment