Picture

Picture
Me, my wife Kayla, I am holding Ellie, she is holding Hannah.

Monday, December 31, 2012

The last day of 2012

So today is the last day of 2012, and what a year it has been!

At the end of last year, yesterday a year ago I started dating a girl, she then turned into my best friend, I then asked her to marry me on July 10th of this year, we got to have our first Thanksgiving and Christmas with each others families this year.  We are getting married on July 6th of 2013 and I am really excited for that and can't wait!!  We had a rough year together, between me getting a job and having to move 2.5 hours away and I lost my grandmother and she lost her grandfather, we could only go through that and much more with each other and I am thankful for her for it all.

I got to end my year with getting surgery on my right knee, found out I got synovial chondromatosis and not PVNS.  I go back to see the doctor this Friday January 4th.  I'll be making an update after that so that is when my next blog post will be, around that time.

So my knee seems like it is healing well, I can bend it a little more each day, I am off the pain meds and just taking tylenol every 4-6 hours depending on when I remember to take it or not.  I am able to walk on it fairly well with one crutch in my opposite arm, I am trying to start walking normally with bending my knee and whatnot when I am walking.  I also tried to walk without crutches a few times, I am walk sorta okay straight legged, but when I try to walk normal with bending my knee, it doesn't go so well.

Well, I hope everyone had a great 2012, and is going to have a great 2013!! My goal (New Years Resolution) for this year is, like many people, to lose weight, or at least lose a lot of body fat, since I am getting married in July, I would like to look good for the photos that I will have forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment